I made this again using a neat textured knit from Stone Mt. & Daughter in Berkeley. The stripes are raised and puckery. I changed the cutting layout to vary the direction of the stripes, much like I did in my first version. I thought it would fit the same as the previous one but when I got it together and tried it on it looked awful. It was quite loose through the torso and really added bulk. Not a good look. Many inches were taken in at the side seams, maybe 4 - 5 altogether. I can wear it without the tee underneath once the weather warms up as I sewed the side seams up higher under the arms than the pattern indicates.