Friday, May 29, 2009

Pattern Review Weekend






I had such a fantastic time at the PR weekend in Portland, rooming with Annika, meeting everyone, learning from Pati Palmer, and fabric shopping. I had planned to just look and not buy. After all I already have more fabric than I can use in two or three lifetimes. But how can you spend all day in fabulous fabric stores without succumbing. I mean really, wool jersey is so hard to find, 50% on beautiful silks, great jersey prints.... what could I do? It took me all week just to enter everything in my database and find places to put it away. Oh no, I didn't find places to put everything away. I'll just have to sew it up right away. Here are a few photos. See more at the link at Pattern Review http://www.flickr.com/groups/1115798@N21/

5 comments:

Christina said...

Ann, I love how you got everyone to sign your PR booklet like a yearbook! Have fun with that wool jersey, etc.

Anne-Marie said...

Ann,

I hope that you will be coming to Montreal's PR weekend in July 2010. Regards, Anne from Montreal

gwensews said...

Looks like a fabulous weekend! So jealous! But, thank you for sharing so I can at least drool!

Sharon Sews said...

It appears to have been a fun weekend! I so hope to make it to one of these in the future. Thanks for posting photos!

Anonymous said...

off white hoodie outlet
golden goose sneakers
off white
yeezy
hermes belt
cheap jordans
kyrie shoes
off white x jordan 1
bape shoes
bape outlet