Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Kwik Sew 3378 Twist Top

2/22/06 4:58 PM
Pattern Size:Regular
Project Photo:photo
Pattern Photo:Kwik Sew 3378
Kwik Sew Pattern Information
Pattern Rating:I would definitely sew this pattern again
See other patterns in this category:Top
Available for sale on PR: Yes

One of the most popular patterns of 2005 and I can see why. Easy and quick to sew. Cute style. Comfortable to wear. What else could we desire?

This was a wearable muslin for me as I was concerned that the small size Kwik Sew that I have sewn before might be too snug on this pattern. This design is described as close-fitting. Flat pattern measurements and comparing it to an existing similar garment indicated going up a size. Even the sleeves seemed narrow at the top. This worked out perfectly for me. I did not need to do my usual FBA. I did cut the small at the shoulders which kept the neckline and underarms from dropping too low and I tapered the sleeves to the small size at the lower arm. close-up woops, it looks as though I need to stitch that little opening closed.

Many have reviewed this so I don't have much to add. It took only an hour to sew. Try it.

No comments: